Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Exciting news! I have my own boutique on TopFloor!

I now have a boutique on TopFloor that you all can shop on at
I have been putting my wishlist of items in collections, but what I think is super nice is that I can make one collection solely for a haul video and then I can direct you guys to the store so you can see all of the items that I have featured in that haul video. It makes it very simple and easy to see everything.
It definitely is my new addiction. The first few times I logged onto it I was seriously on it for hours haha so I hope you girls enjoy my boutique and I will be making collections and adding to them constantly!



 Thanks TopFloor for featuring me on your Facebook page

 xo- Jessika
Instagram- JessikaMae
Twitter- TheStyleSegment
Facebook- TheStyleSegment



No comments:

Post a Comment